The 2022 CCECE venue will be located at The Westin Nova Scotian by Marriott which is located on the water and in the heart of the new and exciting Seaport District. This provides a one-of-a-kind East Coast experience in Downtown Halifax’s thriving epicenter just steps away along with a variety of shops, restaurants and cafes.
Extend Your Stay!
- Visit Peggy’s Cove
- Enjoy the Atlantic Film Festival
Check out the list below for more events, festivals and places to explore
Book your group rate for IEEE Canada Conference of Electrical and Computer Engineers
We have secured the lowest rates in Halifax for this time period. Please book your room as the rooms will be released at 5 pm Atlantic time on August 25. After this time the conference rate will not be available. Book your group rate for the IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer
You will find your online reservation link below. If you have any questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
For those wishing to call the hotel reservations department they can call 1-866-761-3513
THE WESTIN NOVA SCOTIAN
1181 Hollis Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Flying to Halifax
Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ) is located on 747 Bell Boulevard in Goffs, Nova Scotia.
Take Highway 102 for approximately 35 kilometers (22 miles) to Exit 6. Depending on traffic, it takes about 30 to 45 minutes to drive by car from downtown Halifax.
Latitude 44° 52′ 51″ North
Longitude 63° 30′ 33″ West
Elevation 477′ ASL
Flight Information: 1.888.422.7533
TTY: 1-833-984-0896 GA
TTY: 711 1-855-542-3707
Ground transportation from Halifax Stanfield International Airport: https://halifaxstanfield.ca/transportation/
There are many options to choose from including Airport Car Services, Ridesharing Services, Car Rentals, Bus Services, and Accessible Transportation.
For an overview of some of what Halifax, Nova Scotia has to offer take a look at the Discover Halifax website.
More information about Nova Scotia can be found in the Nova Scotia website.
Explore Halifax area:
- Visit Peggy’s Cove (see left) – 40 minutes from Halifax
- Explore the historic Halifax Citadel Hill
- Atlantic International Film Festival (FIN) – September 15 to 22 – Halifax
- Symphony Week – September 16 to 20 – Halifax/Dartmouth/Cole Harbour
- 6th Annual Halifax Oyster Festival – September 23 & 24 – Halifax
- Nova Scotia Craft Beer Festival – September 16 & 17 – Halifax
Visit eastern Nova Scotia & Cape Breton:
- Explore the Cabot trail and Cape Breton highlands (see right)
- Hike the Highlands Festival – September 9 to 18 – Cape Breton Island
- CaperCon 2022 – September 16 to 18 – Cape Breton Island
- Maritime Race Weekend – September 16 & 17 – Eastern Passage
Explore western Nova Scotia:
- Explore Lunenburg shown on the left (1 hour from Halifax)
- Harvest Festival – September 15 – Yarmouth & Acadian Shores
- The Canadian Deep Roots Music Festival – September 23 – 25 – Wolfville
- Lunenburg Doc Festival – September 22 to 28 – Lunenburg