|Workshop and Tutorial Proposals||July 8, 2022|
|Notification of Acceptance||July 13, 2022|
|Registration and Final Paper Due||August 5, 2022|
** May 27, 2022 is the final deadline extension
PDF INSTRUCTIONS FOR CAMERA-READY PAPER SUBMISSION
Before you can upload your paper, you must:
- Submit each of your accepted papers via IEEE PDF eXpress for format checking and certification. The conference ID for IEEE PDF eXpress is 49351X
- Login to EDAS and select one of your accepted papers.
- Click on the Register icon that looks like a blue ticket.
- Register for the conference at the author rate.
- Make sure you add all your accepted papers to your basket.
- Submit the IEEE copyright form for each paper.
- Upload the final version of each of your papers.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support:
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress. If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Before you submit your paper for CCECE 2022, here’s what you need to know:
- The format of the paper should follow the IEEE conference paper style. You can download a template and style guide here.
- CCECE 2022 will only accept the electronic submission in pdf format of a full paper in English.
- Conference papers are limited to six (6) pages, without incurring extra page charges. The paper may be extended to eight (8) pages. In such a case, extra page charges will be applied (see Registration tab for the rate schedule).
- CCECE 2022 proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- The top 20% accepted papers will receive an invitation to submit an extended version to the IEEE-CJECE. These papers must be significantly expanded versions of those papers with full academic rigor that could be submitted within the dates will be indicated in the invitation letter. Invited authors should note that the newly submitted paper still needs to conform to the scope of the IEEE-CJECE and cite the original conference paper being elaborated. Also, as per the IEEE guidelines, the extended version will follow a new peer-review process in the journal.
- All papers must be uploaded to EDAS for paper submission (no PDF eXpress required)
- In addition, authors are invited to submit a single short video along with their manuscript. For instance, a demonstration of experimental results. Use one of the following formats: mpg, mpeg or mp4. The resolution can be chosen freely. The file size is limited to 10MB, and 1-minute length. If you choose to submit a video, you must submit the video and the PDF of your manuscript together as a single zipped file (the file extension should be .zip).